Lincoln Woman Dies From Injuries Sustained In Fire



LINCOLN -- A woman hospitalized after a Lincoln apartment fire has died.  Authorities say 30-year-old Brianna Johnson died Sunday.  The fire was reported around 6:20 p.m. Wednesday at 2612 "J" Street. A fire investigator says the blaze started when spaghetti and meatballs on an electric stove were left unattended. The flames spread to some cabinets and a can of grease, which helped fuel it.  Firefighters found Johnson unresponsive in the smoke-filled apartment.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
People : Brianna JohnsonLincoln Woman
A   A   A
Share