LINCOLN -- The father of an 18-year-old Greenwood man, who died from an overdose on synthetic marijuana October 12, is holding a seminar Monday to raise awareness of the dangers surrounding addictive drugs. On the KFOR Morning Show Friday, Steve Tucker says it's for parents and their children to be aware of synthetic drugs, like K2, which led to the death of his son, Billy. An autopsy determined that Billy Tucker overdosed on K2. Steve Tucker said his son had plans to go to the movies with friends that night, but those plans changed at the last minute and they decided to stay in Waverly at a friend's home, where K2 was involved and changed their lives forever. Steve Tucker wants to raise more awareness about the dangers of K2 and other addictive drugs by holding a free seminar open to the public Monday at 3pm at Ashland-Greenwood High School in Ashland. Featured speakers include doctors, law enforcement officials and parents of children who died from addictive drugs. Steve Tucker also says there were 15 known types of synthetic marijuana in 2009 and that's increased to over 3,000 today, where it continues to grow. They have a Facebook page, too. Go to this address, https://www.facebook.com/NEK2awareness, to like the page.