Two People Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning



LINCOLN -- Ambulance%20lights.jpg" style="float:left; height:120px; width:160px" />A generator inside a northwest Lincoln mobile home is likely to have given two people carbon monoxide poisoning early Wednesday.  Lincoln Firefighters were called to the 2800 block of Torchlight Lane and acting Battalion Chief Scott Bastin tells KFOR News they had to send the two residents to the hospital.  It's a mystery as to why the generator was inside, but Bastin says it could have been for heating.  Bastin says the carbon monoxide levels inside were at 90 parts per million, enough to cause health issues if you're exposed for a long amount of time.  He says both victims were conscious and alert at the hospital.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Environment
Social :
People : Lincoln FirefightersScott Bastin
A   A   A
Share