Outbuilding Damaged By Fire



LINCOLN -- Fire destroys an outbuilding in northeast Lincoln.  Just before 10pm Sunday, Lincoln Firefighters were called to the 3000 block of N. 52nd Street.  Fire Inspector Roger Chapp says the building housed a wood burning-type stove for heating water and the house.  The chimney apparently hadn't been cleaned in quite awhile, causing the fire.  Everyone inside the house is safe.  No one was hurt.  

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
People : Lincoln FirefightersRoger Chapp
A   A   A
Share