Homeowner Believes Propane Leak Caused Explosion

FIRTH, Neb. -- The owner of a home in rural Firth destroyed in an explosion says he suspects a propane leak inside the house caused the blast.  The explosion Wednesday lifted the house from its foundation and blew out the sides.  Dan Kadavy, who owns and lived in the home with his family, believes it was a propane leak.  Kadavy and his family have been sifting through the smoldering rubble of the home looking for photographs, Christmas presents and person belongings.  Kadavy says he hasn't decided whether he'll rebuild on the site.

Filed Under :  
People : Dan Kadavy
A   A   A