Twelve people had to be treated at a hospital after high levels of carbon monoxide were found at the Lancaster County jail Sunday afternoon. Paramedics were called after some people at the jail reported vomiting or feeling light-headed. Some of the victims were inmates, but they were all escorted to the hospital. Lincoln Fire and Rescue Battalion Chief Leo Benes none of the injuries appear to be life-threatening. Benes says malfunctioning equipment caused the jail's cafeteria to be flooded with carbon monoxide.